Add the ability to pay with a check through Authorize.net eCheck. Plug n play functionality.
- Upload the Authorize.net eCheck plugin and activate.
- Enter your Authorize.net settings in Forms>Settings>eCheck
- Add the newly available echeck form field to your form (Advanced fields block)
- Select a condition if applicable (for example if you have a radio button called ‘Payment Method’ and ‘Pay by check’ is checked, show the echeck fields). If the echeck fields are displayed to your customer, they are required. So you must conditionally show them if you also display a credit card field.
- Create a Feed mapping your form fields to any additional required fields in your form that you want sent to Authorize.net
- Select a condition if applicable (for example if you have a radio button called ‘Payment Method’ and ‘Pay by check’ is checked, process the feed and the echeck fields).
Works with Gravity Forms Product and Subscription fields.
Requires a minimum of Gravity Forms 1.9
Compatible with latest versions of Gravity Forms and WordPress
Requires PHP version 5.4 or greater
Last update: 02/26/2018
Purchase is for single site license only
13 downloads and 12 month window for your download link(this allows for 12 months of update protection)
This plugin will work with or without the Authorize.net credit card processing Gravity Forms addon. If you use a credit card addon with this plugin, you should have a conditional field set up or the plugins the validation will be unpredictable. Please read more about conditional fields at https://www.gravityhelp.com/documentation/article/enable-conditional-logic/
You must have the ability to process checks online through Authorize.net. see their documentation at http://www.authorize.net/solutions/merchantsolutions/merchantservices/echeck/
The plugin is built upon a very stable platform (Gravity Forms Payment Addon) so should work for a long time. I will update as needed and make updates available after the 12 month window at a reduced price.