I am a certified Authorize.net developer specializing in ecommerce and custom plugin solutions for businesses using WordPress to power their online presence.
I love creating elegant solutions to business problems. My specialty is custom plugin creation. If you have a need for something you can’t find, I can build it. I often find ways of utilizing other software APIs like Gravity Forms (for WordPress) or RS Forms (for Joomla) to accomplish what you need at a fraction of what it costs to build from scratch. But I also can start from a blank page.
I am a certified Authorize.net developer. This means I can write code that integrates your business software with your account at Authorize.net. So you can send and receive data to and from your site. This can mean receiving payments via credit card or echeck as well as processing refunds and voids directly from your website.
Business owners often do not know what is possible or how software can make their business run more efficiently. But if you are still using third party apps daily to perform vital business functions, chances are you can build something in house that is much simpler to use and tailored to your business and needs.
About three fourths of my work is for repeat clients. I treat my clients very well and am easily accessible. I work very hard every weekday and many nights and weekends to make sure I deliver as promised. Please read my testimonials. I’ve only had one dissatisfied client in all my years of freelancing. And that guy was crazy 🙂 So if you’re reasonably sane, we’ll get along fine.
Here is a little sample of the kinds of things I do:
- Build a mobile first website
- Integrate eTapestry with Gravity Forms
- Integrate Authorize.net with Gravity Forms
- Integrate website data with Google maps to create custom maps
- Integrate HomeAway Vacation Rentals with website calendar and booking
- Create custom functionality for Event Espresso
- Create custom functionality for Woocommerce
- Create custom carousels
- Create lightweight jquery popups and overlays
- Move websites
- Migrate products to Woocommerce
- Configure Yoast SEO for pages and products
- Add rich snippets to themes